For a useful and safe service, the website will collect, use, and share personal information.
We collect and save the following personal information:
- Email address and contact information.
- Computer login data, web viewing statistics and monitor web traffic from and into the website.
- Other information, including user internet protocol (IP) address, and registration information standard on the internet.
We use the users personal information to:
- Provide our services.
- Encouraging safe trades, and to apply our policy.
- Improve the user experience to what they prefer; taking measures of interest in our services, improve our services and inform users of the services and latest developments.
We do not sell, rent, trade users personal information or data to any third parties without the consent of the user.
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, according to our policy. And to respond to allegations of violation in advertising, or any other content that violates the right of others, or to protect the ownership or safety of a person.
MNASSA will keep all personal electronic details secret except for those that it wishes to disclose.